Chaplaincy Foundation Course
We are pleased to announce the dates for the next Chaplaincy Foundation Course which will be held at the Elim International Centre in Malvern. The course runs from 28 February to 2 March 2017.
It may be that you have considerable experience in this field, or that you have yet to enter the world of Chaplaincy. The Elim & AOG Chaplaincy foundation Course (ECFC) is a valuable and comprehensive introduction to the work and role of the Chaplain.
The ECFC includes the following modules:
1. The whys of workplace visiting.
2. Understanding the business you’re visiting.
3. Practical skills for workplace chaplains.
4. Pastoring – core skills.
5. Prophecy for workplace chaplains.
6. The relationship between your chaplaincy and the local church(es).
7. Important information about working in a multi-faith setting.
The course is open to every Pentecostal Minister, or church member who is presently involved in chaplaincy ministry either in a part time or full time capacity. We will also welcome delegates who want to explore chaplaincy ministry.
Chaplaincy Foundation Course – 2017 Tariffs
All inclusive delegate rate in shared occupancy. £145.00
All inclusive delegate rate in single occupancy. £160.00
Day Delegate rate is £45.00 per person per day. However, if you attend the 3 days the cost will be £90.00
Day 1: Includes evening meal and pm refreshments.
Day 2: Includes lunch, am/pm refreshments.
Day 3: Includes lunch and am refreshments.
The course commences at 2.00pm on 28th Feb and concludes at 2.00pm on 2nd March
Overnight Delegate Rate includes:
· Accommodation in en-suite king size double/twin rooms.
· Tea/coffee making facilities in all rooms.
· Internet access and television in all bedrooms.
· Linen, towels and complimentary toiletries provided.
· Full board meals package.
· Use of conference/meeting room facilities as required.
To book visit – www.elim.org.uk/training.
Cancellations made after the 7th Feb will be unable to receive a refund.